Welcome to Ubuntu HR
Practical, professional HR that lets you get on with running your business.
HR can be a time consuming and sometimes costly overhead for small/medium sized businesses. The right amount of expert advice at the right time can make all the difference – and this is how Ubuntu HR works.
- Helping you to help yourself. Our online documents service features a range of essential HR documents from holiday leave and sickness policies and forms to customisable contracts of employment, all ready to download now.
- Expert HR advice when you need it. Our flexible, CIPD qualified consulting services provide practical support to businesses on an ad-hoc or on-going basis:
- “Call us when you need us” telephone support.
- Outsourced HR manager and HR support services.
- Training for managers and staff.
Ubuntu HR connects your business closely to its people, improving performance and motivation levels – and your company’s profitability. Commercial awareness puts practicality first, and our proactive best practice HR keeps businesses running smoothly.
Adam Green - Director, Fine Green Associates
"Lisa is a hard-working and dedicated HR professional. She is extremely knowledgeable and has always provided me and our business with honest and credible advice."
Colin Mableson - Operations Director, The Ticketline Network Ltd
"Having worked with Lisa now for 5 years we have found her advice and mentoring absolutely invaluable. As a business where a full time HR professional is not necessary, Lisa fills any gaps in our knowledge seamlessly and effectively enabling us to proceed with any issue confidently. I would certainly recommend Lisa to any business seeking a solid HR presence."
Damien Maguire - Director, ProShot Digital
"We used Lisa to assist with interviewing a new Sales and Account Manager and also to draw up contracts and confidentiality clauses for the successful applicant. At every stage Lisa was very professional and her input was invaluable, I would not hesitate to use her again and would recommend her very highly."