Welcome to Ubuntu HR
Practical, professional HR that lets you get on with running your business.
HR can be a time consuming and sometimes costly overhead for small/medium sized businesses. The right amount of expert advice at the right time can make all the difference – and this is how Ubuntu HR works.
- Helping you to help yourself. Our online documents service features a range of essential HR documents from holiday leave and sickness policies and forms to customisable contracts of employment, all ready to download now.
- Expert HR advice when you need it. Our flexible, CIPD qualified consulting services provide practical support to businesses on an ad-hoc or on-going basis:
- “Call us when you need us” telephone support.
- Outsourced HR manager and HR support services.
- Training for managers and staff.
Ubuntu HR connects your business closely to its people, improving performance and motivation levels – and your company’s profitability. Commercial awareness puts practicality first, and our proactive best practice HR keeps businesses running smoothly.
Adam Eccleston - Director, One Goal Coaching Ltd
"Ubuntu HR has been an invaluable source of advice concerning HR related subjects. I have recently revamped my business management processes and systems using Ubuntu HR documents and it has made a big impact on our level of organisation within the business. The service was professional and efficient and I would highly recommend other businesses to use Ubuntu HR."
Lee Jefcott - Partner, Bluesky Law
"As an employment lawyer I am sometimes asked by clients to recommend an HR consultant to deal with difficult or sensitive staff grievances and complaints or to investigate allegations of workplace misconduct or discrimination. I have recommended Lisa successfully on a number of occasions. Lisa does a thorough and sensitive job never losing sight of the "bigger picture" and I have always had great feedback."
John McLellan-Grant - Chairman, De La Salle Sports & Social Club
"Lisa completed a complete staff review of De La Salle Sports and Social Club in Salford, where I am the chairman. As well as her advice she provided much needed support in various issues including contracts, disciplinary and others. We still continue to use Lisa whenever we have an HR issue."